X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Playa Golf Blog

Just back from a few days in the sun.

It may be worth creating a simple PG3 blog so we can put up some shared photos of progress on the commercial areas, giant plam tree by the pool area etc. Anyone else think this is a good idea, if so maybe a few of us can get it started (once I have found out how to do it). If one already exists then pls post the web address

Best wishes

Barry

OK, just read how to do it, its very easy so I set it up and have created the first welcome entry with photo of pool area (old) as I have just got back and haven't down loaded any pics yet.

Blog address is (bookmark it and add your views / updates - its very easy)

http://playagolf3-lomasdecaboroig.blogspot.com

Square / Alfies crew - why not add a whats on section to the new site

Any probs or ideas re the new site then please let me know.

Barry

Comentario

Just looked at the blog settings, apparently you cant just go onto the site and post, I need to 'invite' you.

If you would like to post an article, please e-mail me via the blog and I will add you to the authorised authors. Or you can whizz me an e-mail with text and pics and I will load it on.

It would be good to have a review of the restaurants, local beeches, bars, golf courses etc - any volunteers much appreciated I would rather have varied input than just mine.

Thanks

Barry

Comentario

Brilliant start Barry. I've thought for a while that we have enough people to keep a small site or forum interesting.

I have not tried to upload anything or even just add text, but I will give it a go and see just how far I get, before shouting for help,,

Good luck with the blog and do hope it gets well used.

Comentario

Freddy, I have sent you (plus a few others on the site that I have e-mail addresses for) an 'invite' to be able to add items to the site. Hopefully it will be straight forward for you to log in and enter material / pics etc.

I am new to this as well, so we can all learn together.

B

Comentario

Great idea have sent Barry an e-Mail as I do not know how to get into the Blog. I am sure some of the boffins where I work will be able to help me.

Comentario

New Items Added

All, several new items posted either direct by other authors or via e-mail to myself by Simon and Phil / Shiela

B

Comentario

Great site Barry

Comentario

Andri

Get us some details on whats happening at the Square and a pic or two and i will add it to the site (to be fair to both bars)

Barry

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por barry allaway
                    Andri

Get us some details on whats happening at the Square and a pic or two and i will add it to the site (to be fair to both bars)

Barry
                    Ok, no prob...

Comentario

what is the white Rose Restauraunt referrred to in the recent post on the Player Golf 3 Blog?

Is this a new one?

Comentario

White Rose

Taffy, The White Rose is on the end of the 'Aldi' building. The breakfasts are superb...called there most mornings whilst we were over.

Comentario

White Rose Cafe

Freddy

Thanks for the update and the posting on the blog, glad you managed to post OK, not sure why it wouldnt let you last time you tried, i have not done anything to it!!!

B

Comentario

Barry's Blog !!

Barry. I think some of the problems I had were that I was trying to access the site when using my laptop..I don't have broadband so use the facilities on offer at Ric & Tina's at their place...Sometimes I use one of their computers, other times I just plug in my laptop......Seems I don't have a problem using their gear but things are a little erractic when using mine.Got back home and managed to log on without any problem.

One strange thing was that when I log on in the UK, everything is in English but try to log on in Spain and everything ( other than what we have posted) is in Spanish !!

Comentario

Freddy

the Spanish bits interesting - again nothing I did re the site it must recognise where you are logging in from country wise and adjust accordingly, its a google programme I beleive so created for the International marketplace.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X