Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• prescriptions

as a pensioner in uk i get free prescriptions . when i move to spain does the system work the same. will imy doctor be able to transfer the perscription i require or will i have to start from scratch with a doctor in spain.

People are always talking about changes to the sytem but as far as I am aware you should contact the DSS in Newcastle (your local office should be able to give you the contact info) and ask them to send you the E121 form and also one for your wife (if you have one). When you get here, this form has to be lodged with the Spanish equivalent of the DSS then eventually you will get your health card posted to you but you should get a temporary one to tide you over until the other one comes. I would advise you to bring a couple of months supply of medicines with you just in case there are any hold ups at this end. As a British pensioner, you will get reciprocal care and will not have to pay for prescriptions. It is worth saying that most medicines can be bought over the counter here and some are very inexpensive though others not so. If push comes to shove you can always buy a supply whilst waiting for registration.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X