Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Submarine

Can anyone give me some information regarding the Submarine.
    Is there a web site for this.
    I should like to visit the submarine and would like to know about times ect
    Many thanks

The leaflet I have doesn't give times. However, when I went a few weeks ago we were just lucky that the guide on duty at the time spoke English. I would suggest you either go there to find out about times and English guide or go to the Tourist Office or Foreigners Office to see if they know. I also seem to remember that, at that time, it was only open in the mornings. There's a second ship open now, next to the Delfin. It opened the week after I went to see the Delfin!

Comentario

Many thanks for that Wendy
      Cheers. [/img]

Comentario

When we were there in May - upto end of May, it was 'winter' opening hours (for the life of me cant remember them) but I am pretty sure the 'summer' opening hours were open most of the day! Hope I havent given you duff info.
        Tornado

Comentario

Hi,

Well worth a visit. Visited the submarine and coast guard boat when we came over with the kids at Easter. Really enjoyed it and free!

Guides speak excellent English and have a good sense of humour. They need it having worked on a submarine for years!

Not sure of opening times, but I do know that it wasn't open every day. I think it might have been closed Monday - Wednesday or vice versa.

Enjoy!

ps. Tornado - Looks like we come from same town! How long have you been visiting Torry!

Gonnel

Comentario

Erm this may be a silly question but WHERE is the Sub?
            Gonnel be wary of that Tornado, she's a force to be reckoned with! Eh T

Comentario

Pinada,

The subs in Torry Harbour behind the fairground, next to the esplanade.

Gonnel

Comentario

Thank you to GONNEL and TORNADO for those snipits of info. This Sub obviously needs some looking in to!!!!!!!!

Comentario

OMG Gonnel - whereabouts in Alty - we are in Sale....????

We didnt get to see the submarine - it was closed but we're going to go in August.....

Pinada - how could you - I am only a force to be reckoned with if someone upsets me! Surely a gal cant say fairer than that!!!!????

T
                  x

Comentario

Tornado - Timperley, just down the road from you!

Been visiting Torry since 2004. Unfortunately only during school holidays -roll on August!

Cheers
                    Gonnel

Comentario

OMG - Gonnel I used to live in Timperley - whereabouts - have you a place in Torre?

We bought (hah) originally in los Balcones - very long story there so I wont bore you! eventually buying in Bosque de la Lomas (Dream Hills) and signing over last year. To be honest with you we went through hell but having said that, I love the place now and I never ever thought I would say that.

Fill me in on the goss as to where you are??

Tornadox

Comentario

also see you are interested in rugby league - what a coincidence - I work at Cotton Traders - know of Fran Cotton and Steve Smith - quite famous in their time. Fran doesnt get as involved now with the RFU so things have quitened down a bit now but got to talk to all the 'famous' guys like Clive Woodward etc

T
                        x

Comentario

Tornado,

yes have got place in Torry just past Carrefour off CV905.

Tried to pm you but it has been disabled on this board, so Ive pm'd you on the other Torry Board as its more private.

Cheers
                          Gonnel

Comentario

Where is this place called Torre?????????

Comentario

Sorry JF - its the 'lazy mans' way of saying Torrevieja!

Tornado
                              x

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X