Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Early thoughts on Commercial Corner.

Hi from a new member of the group. I'm in Zodiaco Beach about 6 weeks of the year.

Alfies Bar. I've seen people knocking John for looking miserable in another group. I'd just say he has a face that looks like a bloodhound. Yet to see the place quiet at night.

The Square. A good friendly welcome and you can smoke in the bar. I haven't been around enough since it opened to be more than neutral.

Hindustan (indian upstairs) Overpriced & small portions but the quality was good.

The Chinese upstairs. Only used it once so far in the week it opened. I found the food excellant & well priced. 'Menu del Dia" down at Jumbo's still the best value around.

Garry

Wheres Jumbo's?

Also White Rose cafe has opened since I was last out, hear it does a good breakfast

Barry

Comentario

The White Rose is good value for money Barry. Speaking to the owner, I think she is pleased that she is able to get a decent reputation before the unit next door opens...By what I have been told, that will be a bar that serves food so maybe it's understandable that she is concerned.
      I hope they all get sustainable business from the residents,holiday makers and passing trade to make being there, worthwhile.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por barry allaway
        Wheres Jumbo's?

Also White Rose cafe has opened since I was last out, hear it does a good breakfast

Barry
        Ref: Where's Jumbos'; This is La Jambon Chinese on the 1st half of the Cabo Roig strip. Look for the menu del dia in the menu Choice of starters, main course, rice or noodles. glass of wine etc + coffee. Main course decides price Max about E8.00 still includes the usual free schnapps.

Garry

Comentario

ws in the jumbon recently and had a orange juice, chineese salad, chicken curry and chips and glass of coke for under 5 euro!great service and lovely food!

Comentario

Tried the new bar next door to the White Rose last week. It's called Bells Bar and does a cracking breakfast!!

Comentario

skysports

Have any of the bars showing skysports in the commercial area ie: Alfies

Comentario

When I was last out both Alfies and The Square both have sky and show sports

Barry

Comentario

The new Bells Bar does as well.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X