X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Next Ladies/Girls Evening Out

Hi Ladies

This is just to let you know that the next "Girls/Ladies" Night out will be on Saturday 18th August.

I'm not sure of the venue yet, but it will be somewhere up on La Marina Urbanisation where we will have a meal, a good chat, a few drinks and there will also be live entertainment/or Karaoke, so we can get up and have a dance if we want to, or if you've had enough vino you can "give us a song" !!!!

If you would like to join us please contact me on spainretreats@yahoo.co.uk

Look forward to seeing you all soon. This is a great way of meeting and making new friends.

lol Carol xx

PS The last "Girls" night was a great success and everybody had a good time.

PPS Don't worry if you come on your own - you will soon feel part of our friendly group and I will look out for you if you come alone !!!

Next Ladies night out in August

Hi Ladies

I think the best place to go - after searching round for ages - is El Castillo up on La Marina urb. A lot of you know where this is. As you come up the hill from the Village it's on the left just past the petrol pumps.

We will all meet up at 8.15 pm. We will be having a meal, so please do not have a meal before you come. There will be live entertainment and it is outside which is lovely !!!

Ian and myself went there last night (Sunday) and it was packed !!!

At the moment there are 10 of us as follows:
    If I've left anyone out, or any other ladies wish to come, please e-mail me direct on spainretreats@yahoo.co.uk I will be booking a table a little nearer the time.

Carol - (That's Me hee hee)
    Viv
    Tina
    Rose
    Sonia
    Cynthia
    Chris
    Linda
    Linda's daughter, Helen
    Elaine

Jean - if she is over here in Spain

Plus, I am waiting on replies from 4 other ladies.

See you all soon.

lol Carol xx

Comentario

Ladies/girls nights out

Hi
      Do you do these every month or what?
      I'm in the process of buying an apartment in Calle San Julian, Torreviega.
      I'm probably coming out to have a look at it - and the area in general since I have never been in that part of Spain before! - next Thursday for a week.
      I'm a single female and it would be good to meet up with others.

Comentario

Next Ladies night out in September

Hi Alyson

Yes, I usually arrange a "Girls's night out each month, but the dates do vary, according to what I'm doing (as I am in business).

This is purely a night out to make friends with other women - not a man hunting night. Most of the ladies have either partners or husbands and it is just a good fun evening having a meal, dance, drink, chat and to make friends.

All the best with your new apartment. Torrevieja is about a 25 minutes drive to La Marina.

Look out for my next posting. If you e-mail me on spainretreats@yahoo.co.uk I will give you more details.

Regards
        Carol

Comentario

Thanks for the info Carol. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm past the age of hunting! However, I'm not sure I will ever hire a car in Torreviega cos the apartment I'm buying is supposedly within walking distance of everything I could need.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X