X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• musculation spaces ...

Hello !

I'm french and I will spend 2 weeks in torrevieja for my holydays soon.
    I would like to know where can I practise musculation and how much does it cost.

Thank you for your help.

nobody can answer me ?

Comentario

There are many places called Night Clubs around the Torrevieja area - Im not sure how much it costs though!

Comentario

can you explain what "musculation" is exactly? some sort of body building?

Comentario

Do you mean keep fit, and doing a work out with weights.
          If so, there is a good gym just near the scandinavian centre in Torre, or Golden Gym passed bar carlos.

or you could try the open air workouts on the roundabouts, gets busy after dark though.

Comentario

OK ! thanks for all answers,

That's right, I'm looking for a fitness club or something like that. Somewhere where I could work with weights.

Durx, do you know the tariffs of places that you've told me ?

THX

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por teckto
              Durx, do you know the tariffs of places that you've told me ?

THX
              I have no idea sorry, but i would hazard a guess at around 10 euro for **** at the open air places although i suspect they will haggle.

seriously though, i think the gym;s charge qaround 4 euro per visit, but dont hold me to that, as the last time i went to golden gym they let me walk straight in without paying.

durx

Comentario

I think most places charge more. My husband as an annual deal with Golden Gym in Torrevieja, Calle Bella Antonia. They charge 250 Euros a year. Loads fo new machines plus a sauna.

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X