X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Mobile Phones

Hi there,

Now our apartments is ready we plan to be in Spain a lot over the coming years.

We do not want to us our U.K. Mobile phones because it would be too costly....Can any one recommend what we should buy in Spain i.e Take our own phones and buy a pay as you go SIM (If possible) or something else.

Many Thanks - Jim

Comentario

Chris - Thanks for taking the time to reply - It was very useful - I think I will buy a PAYG in Spain - Ji m......

Comentario

If you take an unblocked mobile to Spain you can buy a Spanish Vodafone sim and just change the sim when you go to Spain. You should still get some free time. I did this and Carrefour put the sim in my phone for me. I think it is cheaper to use the Spanish sim after 4pm. As previously stated the Dog and Bone at La Zenia or Lomas de Cabo Roig are very good.

The cheapest I found for phoning home is Tesco mobile, 35p a min and 15p for a text.

Comentario

Thanks - Jim

Comentario

you are welcome

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por charlie Ver Mensaje
              If you take an unblocked mobile to Spain you can buy a Spanish Vodafone sim and just change the sim when you go to Spain. You should still get some free time. I did this and Carrefour put the sim in my phone for me. I think it is cheaper to use the Spanish sim after 4pm. As previously stated the Dog and Bone at La Zenia or Lomas de Cabo Roig are very good.

The cheapest I found for phoning home is Tesco mobile, 35p a min and 15p for a text.
              if suppose your phone is not unblocked check codes from Unlocking4U - The Easiest Way to Unlock your Phone to unlock your phone and to use PAYG

Comentario

labara sim carnd from dog n bone is the best cheepist one you can get am throwing away my voda phone es sim away you can have it for what it worth

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X