Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Playa Golf 3 - Electricity

For those who havnt been contcated yet, San Jose / Sales Agents (in my case Atlas) are making contact with residents regarding getting the electricity switched over from builders supply.

Hopefully the power cuts and no street lights on the main drag will now be a thing of the past.

Barry

Yes we have been informed the electricity will be switched from the builders supply. The date we have been given is the 31st August. Fortunately we will be there on that date.

Comentario

It's been chaos over there the last few days. Loads of power cuts-one lasted 13 hours, another 8! I have friends staying in my place at the moment and they were talking about sleeping in the car with the air-con on because nothing would work in the house and the heat was unbearable!!

Comentario

I have also been advised its the 31st Aug.

Anybody have any idea of what is involved inside each property and how how does this job take?????

Thanks

Comentario

Whilst I remember!!

Does any Player Golf property owner know what the 46 Euro Swap Settlement is that keeps appearing on me Bank Inter Statements??

Thanks again...

Taffy

Comentario

I understand they are doing all PG3 -R3 properties on 31st. Not sure what it entails.

I noticed the SWap figure a while back, but when I checked out the total amount being taken out of my account it was what my mortgage docs said. I originally thought it was the amount of capital repaid but on checking the statement I get each month the capital is reducing by more than that - its a good old spanish mystery which if I remember I will ask Bankinter about next time I am over.

Barry

Comentario

Hi Everyone on Playa golf III,
              The connection from the builders supply to the mains should have been done by now.
              Anyone had problems so far with power cuts or the power company not turning the power back on in the property after they had finished connecting?
              Sping.

Comentario

Only problem reported by my key holder was they turned up 2 hrs later than advised, but hey its spain.

Barry

Comentario

All the change over has been done now and the place looks an awful lot tidier now that all the trailing cables and wires have been removed..Wish they would now complete the job of taking down their temporary lights though !!

It would seem that a couple of people have not been serviced as key holders were not available on the day, but generally all went well and the teams of electricians made the connections with the minimal of disruption.

Comentario

Freddy, Your garden won't look the same without that big pole in the middle!!!

Comentario

I take it this means all the unsightly wooden posts carrying the temporary electric cables have now gone at last?

Hopefully the cables running up the tarmac roads between external meter boxes have also gone.

Am I correct in assuming this? Hope so!!!!

Comentario

Just got back from Spain. We were there when the electric was switched over. It took the electricians about 3 hours to do all the properties on R3 everything went very smoothly. All the street lights are now on including the ones in front of R2 which is now nearing completion. I have not heard any news about the poles being removed. Ours are still connected to R2.
                        As far as I am aware R4 are still on builders supply.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X