X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Air Conditioning Costs

Can anyone help with some gerneral info on Air con costs pls

1) How much does it cost (roughly) to fit suitable units (not cheap and nasty) to a 2 bed bungelow style property (units in both bedrooms and lounge area

2) What are the annual running costs

3) How often do they need servicing and what is the cost

Thanks

Barry

Yes cost is important but this weather comfort is essential I could not survive without the aircon.

Comentario

Morbob - we dont come out in July / August so its not required for us personally however a recent rentersaid it was difficult to sleep at night. we would like to keep renting to family and friends only (to keep the property in as good as possible condition for us. Question is what it will cost us to make guests more comfortable when we are doing them a favour by letting them use the property for the cost of a good night out in London. Running cost concern is that the property is not used often so if someone left it on when they left it could be running for ages, if its pence a day not an issue, if its pounds - big problem.

B

Comentario

Comentario

Hi B
          No expert by any means but just got quoted and accepted on a more expensive unit but apparently its a) quieter when running and b) supposedly 40% cheaper to run. It may be worthwhile to get something like this - more cost effective in the long term?

We were, like so many, going to get a unit from Carrefour and get an Electrician to install, however, whilst I dont think there is anything wrong with these units particularly, I had heard some 'stories' of them breaking down and costing more. But would suggest you definitely ask for more money per week once you have it installed - no sense being out of pocket by someone else being selfish.

Hope this helps!
          Tornado

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X