• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• La Cinuelica

Hi

Can anyone help?
    We have purchased a property between Los Altos and Playa Flamenca, approx. 200 meters back from the roundabout at Punta Prima. The developement is called Residential La Cinuelica, and our property is on the 2nd phase, R8, completion is due December 05.
    Does anyone know at what stage the site is at, when I was out in October the land was levelled only. I would be interested to hear of any updates, or from anyone else who has purchased from this developement or the phase next to it, R7A.

Steve

Hi Steve,
    Just had some piccies from Atlas for R8, we have bought in this block as well. They are now up to level 2 and they state that roof has started. I'm going out on saturday for a week and will let you know how things really are. You may also find that Dot and Suenick have also bought in the same block, Dot is out there now. I don't have the gear to put pictures on the net so can't show you what I've got.
    John

Comentario

Thanks John

Interesting to hear what stage yours is at, I gat a January update for ours saying they were at the early stages of Stage 1. What number have you got, ours is no.36, at the top of the phase, facing towards the coast.

Comentario

La Cinuelica

Hi all

We are going out this weekend the 19 Feb for two weeks hoping to meet up with John and Pat one evening that week. We are in No. 18, think John is in No. 30 so we will all be near each other. We got a picture fromAtlas saying was ready to have roof put on also. We are hoping to take pictures when we are out so will keep you updated to what we see then.

Dorothy and Malcolm

Comentario

La cinuelica

Hi steve,
          We are buying on La cinuelica,originally on R8 but changed our minds at last minute and now R10 also due for completion Dec 2005.
          As Doc mentioned there is a group dedicated to La cinuelica you will get lots of info there and any questions you have will get answered(usually)!!
          I notice you are from Huddersfield,nice to see there are some fellow Northerners out there!!Sister and Hubby used to live in Hudds,so spent quite a bit of time there over the years.
          SueNick.

PSoes anyone out there know what La Cinuelica means??Have tried to find out but no joy.

Comentario

Hi SueNick.

I think the question was aked before and it appeared to be a made-up word. Your best bet is to ask Jane Cronin who moderates the Spanish language forum on this site - she'll be able to clarify I'm sure.

Chris.

Comentario

Now why didn't I think of that???
              Thanks Doc :P

Comentario

Hi Steve again,
                Yes we are moving into No.30 so we will probably see you around.
                Nice to see you are another Yorkshireman, I'm originally from Leeds but now live near Hull until the property is finished.
                I will let you know what stage things are at when I get back from next weeks visit.
                John

Comentario

Thanks John

All information would be appreciated.
                  Is there any chance of getting me a few photos, we are not out there again until April 3rd, I will be more than happy to cover any costs.

Thanks
                  Steve

Comentario

Steve,
                    My Mrs has just picked up a camera to pack for saturdays trip so I wiil let you have what we have on our return. I will make arrangements then to send you what we have.
                    I'm hoping I can get access to the site to take all around but it will depend on any fencing.
                    Will let you know.

Comentario

La Cinuelica

See you John when we are out. We leave Saturday also. Somebody said best day to go to site is Sunday as no builders around so we will probably be down there then.

We will meet up during the week. We have got camera too to take pictures along with golf clubs to play some golf. We are flying from Gatwick at 6.15 on Saturday morning and going for our NIE number on Monday with Atlas. Steve D what number are you in R8 we are 18 so near John.

Dorothy and malcolm

Comentario

John
                        Thats brilliant, many thanks.
                        Have a great week, look forward to hearing from you on your return.

Steve

Comentario

Dorothy & Malcolm
                          We are in No. 36 which is at the top end of the phase, over looking the pool and facing towards the coast. Any details welcome.

Thanks
                          Steve

Comentario

Hi Dot & John,
                            as we all seem to be out in spain the same time, perhaps we could all arrange to meet up for a drink later in the week? Dot has my email.

Lorraine.

Comentario

John

Did you have a good time in Spain.

How are things progressing on the R8 developement.

Interested to hear from anyone who has been out there recently to view the site.

Thanks
                              Steve

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X