Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• The best Sunday roast I ever tasted

I have just eaten the best roast dinner i have ever tasted here on the Costa Blanca. It was so good I had to tell everyone about it. Not only was the food fantastic, so was the price. Just 10€ for 3 courses.
    We found the restaurant by chance, in the voucher book. We got a free bottle of wine to go with our dinner. Fantastic. I've got so excited telling you about the food and the free wine, that i have forgotton to mention the restaurants name. Its Vista bar and grill in Torrevieja, It was really easy to find its in the blue commercial centre next to the needle roundabout. I am definatley going back soon.

Not the only good deal on the CB I often eat at "Hot Ice" it is on the top floor of the 2nd CC at Agua Neuves and 2 can eat there for 10€, it is a main, pud & bottle of wine, I got 7 yes 7 fresh veg on the plate last week well worth a try

Comentario

Thanks for the info, but I have tried Hot Ice before and I found the atmosphere unwelcoming and the service was very slow. It was a couple of months ago now, so maybe things have changed. But I will definatley be going back to Vista bar and grill, the whole meal was delicious from beginning to end. They had 4 starters, 2 main course meats (vegetables served seperately, just the way I like them) and 11 homemade desserts to choose from. I had Warm sticky toffee pudding...mmm. Well worth a visit.

Comentario

sounds good Blondie but also sounds like you own it!

Comentario

You enjoyed it well. That is really nice. Will try some day and share my experience.

Editado por última vez por flintheart; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/5571-flintheart en , 14:50:15.

Comentario

I am new to the forum

I am a new member and is it normal for people to attach advertisements to my thread???? I didn't know you could use the forum for advertising..((

Comentario

Unfortunately, when bigger is a forum, bigger is the spam attacks.

We are working in a solution.

Comentario

Number of restaurants on the Costa Blanca serving food from all over the world are getting very popular as well. Fast food chains have also been increasing in numbers the last years even thought the Spanish on a daily basis prefer homemade cooking.

singapore restaurants guide
                Editado por última vez por fhty101; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/5808-fhty101 en , 06:13:29.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X