Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Bill Question - PLAYA GOLF 3 Residents

Can anyone help identify a Direct Debit that I have had taken out of my account.

The D/D is for IBERDROLA DISTRIBUCION - can anyone advise who /what this is before I spend a few hrs on the phone to the bank trying to unravel it.

Thanks

Barry

Comentario

Yes we paid the same to be connected to the mains electricity.

Comentario

Thanks both

Barry

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por munroist3308
          Yes we paid the same to be connected to the mains electricity.
          JEEZ! Do you have to PAY just to be connected to an Electricity supplier?

Comentario

Alyson - we are on a new Urb, we paid the builder a connection fee on completion of the property and then paid when the properties where connected to the mains individually rather than via builders supply. You will need to check out your situation as I beleive you are buying a pre-owned property.

Barry

Comentario

Hi
              Yeah, I was going to; but I've had to back out of it cos I've discovered my present mortgage has an early redemption fee until June 2008.
              However, I will always be buying a "secondhand" (who would ever call them that in the UK?) property and I plan to come out again; rent a flat to stay in for 3 weeks or a month and have a really good reccy round; take a note of numbers off of "Se Vende" signs; knock on doors etc. in search of a bargain.
              It's no problem because I've just discovered today from these forums that I was going to be paying over the odds for the flat in La Mata at 112,000 Euros.
              Somebody is offering a much bigger duplex for that amount.

Comentario

Alyson - as with the Uk prices are also about location, location, location. Where we are some of the owners from the first phases are selling up, i have seen prices for 2nd hand !!! properties at c30k euroes difference for the same style / size property so deals can be had, also most of these are well below builders current 'new' prices and come fully fitted with furniture which maybe not to your taste does save between 5k and 10k+ euro's until you have the time / money to fit them out as you wish.

Barry

Comentario

Hi again Barry,
                  Yeah I know. This is why I don't understand why more Brits don't buy secondhand properties.
                  Well, I know that companies like Atlas only show them new builds and pressure them into buying but nonetheless...
                  About location: I am reluctant to buy in any mostly British enclave. I'd like a place in a nice urbanisation where lots of Spanish and other nationalities who live and work there all the time live.
                  The problem is, I can't stand the lack of green spaces which I experienced when I was in Torrevieja and looking around La Mata and for that reason, I am thinking I'm going to have to look a bit more inland but then, it is not so poplular with potential renters.
                  I'm gonna have to make a decision before I come over again and my current thinking is, if I got an inland property for a lot less money than one near a beach, I wouldn't necessarily HAVE to rent it out when I am not able to be there.
                  I must say, I have found this forum absolutely invaluable for getting info about problems with certain areas and generally getting gormless queries answered!

Comentario

Alyson

Our area is great, mix of permenant residents and some holiday homes, our phase of development has a mix of brits, scandanvians and spanish, for example the quad we are in has two brits (incl us), one norwegian and a family of spanish owners.

Not massively green but not bad. For a really green Spain you may need to be in the north, but then again the weathers not great, or buy on a Polaris World site where they water the whole place dialy it seems.

Rental wise, themarket is saturated, we only rent (or rather loan) out to family and friends and the place was empty more often than not, even at best mates rates so dont bank on renting out you could come unstuck.

Good luck

Barry

Comentario

Thank you so much for that info about renting, Barry.
                      My agents told me - and it says so now that the property is on their website - that the flat in La Mata which I thought I was going to buy had "Excellent Rental Potential".

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X