X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Emmigrating to Spain and looking for work in a Fitness Gym

Hello,

My name is Mark Poolan, I am 23 years old and live in the United Kingdom. I have found your website and as I am looking to emigrate to the Spain I thought I would get in contact with you regards this as I am Interested in finding work as a Personal Fitness Trainer or a Gym Instructor in Torrevieja area of Spain

I have all my family living out in Spain, Torrevieja and would like to join. But i would like to try secure employment before hand.

I am a fully qualified Advanced Personal Fitness trainer who currently holds the highest qualification on the fitness ladder and the only level 4 fitness industry qualification in the United Kingdom.

All my life I have been dedicated to life and fitness and helping people improve their state of health. I have 5 years experience in the Health and Fitness industry. I am a keen hardworking person who is quick to learn and always give 100% in what he does. I am a good timekeeper and can work well individually as well as in a team. I always meet given deadlines and give my full attention to the task ahead. I am always looking to learn new skills everyday; therefore I feel I have the ability and qualities to undertake any duties and responsibilities giving to me by any employer.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

I have the following qualifications:-

U.K Level 4 in Lower Back Pain
    U.K Level 3 in GP Referral in Special Controlled Conditions,
    U.K Level 3 in Sports Massage,
    U.K Level 3 Personal Trainer,
    U.K Level 3 Advanced Fitness Instructor,
    U.K Level 3 Nutritional Advisor for Physical Activity,
    U.K Level 3 National Diploma in Applied Sport and Exercise Science (3yrs),
    U.K Level 3 Community Sports Leader Award,
    U.K Level 2 Gym Instructor,
    U.K Level 2 Applied Sport and Exercise Science,

Long Term Athlete Development work shop,
    Improving Speed and Strength work shop,

National Volleyball Coaching Level 1,
    F.A Football Coaching Level 1,
    First Aid Level 1,

Thanks
    Mark Poolan

I thing "Google Spain" can help you! .

Editado por última vez por agustin984; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/7618-agustin984 en , 04:46:28.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X