Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Things to do in and around Villamartin

We have rented a villa for a few weeks next August (200 in the Villamartin area. The villa overlooks the Campoamor Golf Course and is a few minutes walk from the La Roca restaurant. There are some excellent websites that describe the facilities, restaurants and bars at the Villamartin Plaza and the Rioja and Los Dolses Commercial Centres but I can't find much information about the other restaurants and bars in the area. We will be renting a car, so the Commercial Centres and other towns will be reachable, but it is nice to enjoy a glass of wine with a meal without having to worry about driving. Could anyone provide us with more information or point us in the direction of a website covering the bars, restaurants and supermarkets in that area?
    Thanks in advance
    Ian

Hi Ian

Try this - everyone seems to go here - not quite sure where you are in location to this but it gets very busy.

We tend to eat wherever and motor our way back and go to the local pub to finish the night. Hope it helps some

Tornado

http://www.villamartin-plaza.com/

Comentario

Restaurants need updating on that one Tornado some of them are not there now.

Comentario

Sorry about that - to be honest we dont go there - not sure why - I like the atmosphere but dont always like the restaurants - bit too dear me thinks. Hopefully it will give Ian a taster of what to aim for tho...

Tornado
        x

Comentario

Thanks for your replies. It does appear that the Villamartin Plaza has good selection of bars and restaurants.

Comentario

Try the American " CHE" restaurant...You won't be disappointed and the prices are very reasonable...Been there a dozen times and always superb value for money..

Comentario

Ian,
              Take a look at http://www.ventura-golf.com/html/nightlife.html it is the most comprehensive and up-to-date bar and restaurant listing I know.

Cheers

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X