X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Naufragos info wanted please.

Hi all,

I'm coming for a few days at the end of July and will be staying in the Naufragos beach area, having previously stayed in Los Locos. I'll be fairly near to the sea (at the end of the road apparantly) but was wondering what amenities are around, other than a lovely beach? Shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants etc. I know the town centre and north side quite well but would appreciate any info you have. also, is there any live music of any flavour but preferably jazz, salsa and classical, happening that is not karaoke?

Many thanks.

Mikey

Originalmente publicado por mikey Ver Mensaje
    Hi all,

I'm coming for a few days at the end of July and will be staying in the Naufragos beach area, having previously stayed in Los Locos. I'll be fairly near to the sea (at the end of the road apparantly) but was wondering what amenities are around, other than a lovely beach? Shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants etc. I know the town centre and north side quite well but would appreciate any info you have. also, is there any live music of any flavour but preferably jazz, salsa and classical, happening that is not karaoke?

Many thanks.

Mikey
    about the same as los locos on the main road and steets off, but lots of restaurants on the beach which locos hasn't.
    Very Spanish at that time of year. Half of Madrid seem to arrive on mass

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X