Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Rail Travel From Madrid

I wondered if there were any travellers out there with experience of rail travel from Madrid Airport to Murcia and or Alicante.

I am flying into Madrid mid September and need to get to my apartment in Torrevieja. I thought that a train from the airport in Madrid to either Murcia or Alicante, where I could pick up a hire car and drive on to Torrevieja would be the way to do it.

Any information would be appreciated!

Plenty of services from Madrid to Alicante - if you didn't want to hire a car then you can catch the bus from Alicante bus station to Torrevieja, its a fast service with minimal stops. Google RENFE for train timetable. There is also a bus service (ALSA) fro Madrid to Torre but it takes a while.

Comentario

Thanks Rob! The information served as a useful comparison search and I found Ryanair flights from Madrid to Alicante were only 10 euros more expensive and much much quicker!!!!

Comentario

Yes especially as you will already be at the airport! But I am wondering why not just fly to Alicante....

Comentario

I am flying in from Bulgaria and the flights are only to Madrid or Malaga!! My route will be Bourgas to Sofia, Sofia to Madrid then Madrid to Alicante. Pick up the hire car and drive to Torrevieja!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X