Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Playa Golf 111 Lomas de CaboRoig

Can somebody please give me the web address of this Urb. I live on Urb Lomas De CaboRoig, Villla Piedra and have done for the last 4 1/2 years. Due to the delighfull council naming the new area round Alfies bar etc Lomas De Caboroig, we are now receiving their mail. Last week we received connection and electric bills off Iberdrola. Anyone who lives in this area needs to be aware that they have to put their urbanisation name (eg Playa golf 111) Lomas De Caboroig THEN Dehesa De Campoamor. If they don't the post office will deliver their mail to our addresses. We have already had tradesmen turning up to fit grilles etc. If I am not at work I will redirect them but most of the time I am at work, no one is in the house so anyone who has ordered items, jobs to be done etc will have problems. Don't you just love the ayuntamiento at times

Cath

Thanks for that info Cath. I have a property on Playa Golf111 At Lomas De Cabo Roig (Hills of Cabo Roig). As we are a new urb I am not sure what our address is yet. I am going over next week so I will mention it to our president and see if it can be sorted out. I am pretty sure Dehesa De campoamor is on the seaside of the 332 and is not part of our address. All very confusing.

Comentario

According to the electricity bills we received last week the address was Dehesa De Campoamor. I am sure you will find out for sure from the Town hall.

Cath

Comentario

Problem is (spoke to peter the president when i was out a few weeks back) that the builder has not set up everything as he should with the town hall (as when he does he has to pay tax due on the properties / development) and hence the urb is not set up properly with post office etc so we dont have a proper postal address yet - one reason why we havnt got keys to our post boxes!!!

Barry

Comentario

It's a nightmare situation all round. If I can, I try to redirect mail and tradesmen but it also works the other way. It was my daughters birthday last Thursday and I put on the invitations, Urb Lomas de Caboroig, Villa Piedra. I still had to go and collect one parent from outside Alfies bar as they had gone up there thinking that's where we live. I pity anyone that is now living there all the time as they will be having problems receiving their mail especially if the builder hasn't handed the development over to the Town Hall. With Christmas coming it will be more of a problem with the post office. I would hate for someone to miss out on Christmas cards/presents because of an incorrect postal address. It may be worth someone going into the Town Hall and seeing if they can shed any light on the address situation before Christmas so no one misses out.

Cath

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X