X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por sunshinegal Ver Mensaje
    I have no idea where you got 80€ from

I get truly annoyed when so called "ex-pats" disrespect the country that they live in, preferring to pay their taxes in the UK but compain when they can't get free services out here, would rather pay an illegal cabbie to take them to the airport instead of paying someone - even an englishman - the pasking price for a legal service which supports the economy and not just the local bars.

Then we go and complain that we have to pay for translators as the Guardia / Council / National POlice / Notary (the list goes on) don't have the decency to speak English instead of their national language of Castellano.

Viva España, NOT little Britain!!!

How do I get €80 from - from being charged it, that is how !!

And come on, let us NOT totally lose the thread here. This thread is about airport taxis - not about taxes or translators or local bars.
    Editado por última vez por Spanishfly; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3115-spanishfly en , 17:24:58.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por benimar_col Ver Mensaje
      i cant see what all the fuss is over, you just deny money changed hands, you cant get fined for taking someone to / from an airport, make sure you pay before you pull up at departures

........ its not rocket science
      Totally agree with all you say, benimar!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X