Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Help please - lost dog

One of our Spanish neighbours on R2, La Cinuelica (area Los Altos to Punta Prima).

The dog is about six years old, white/sandy colour with a curly coat about 2ft tall -she is very friendly but scatty and her name is Zena (sp). She slipped her lead on the big building site opposite the big road near Mercadona. I know it's a long shot, but when you are out about can you keep a look out.

TIA Cinuelica

Is she microchipped?

Comentario

Hi Wendy

I don't know if she's chipped and I have a real problem communicating with my neighbour (her English is as good as my Spanish ). I feel so sorry, not only for the poor dog, but for the family as well, they are so upset.

Cin

Comentario

Contact all the vets in the area (and further afield). Just to make them aware. If she strays as far as Pilar the Ayuntamiento deal with this sort of thing mornings only and the Police the rest of the time. Any animal lucky enough to be picked up is then taken to a boarding facility at Los Infiernos - no contact details unfortunately. However, that's all really a long shot.

Posters in shops and on lamp posts are a good idea.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X