Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishing

I have just been on one of Costa Blanca Fishing´s trips and can thoroughly recommend it. He took myself and son to a spot up the Segura in the interior of Murcia. It was lovely scenery - hilly and full of orchards. This narrow section of the Segura has masses of trout and we came away with a good bagful - dinner today and tomorrow and a few leavings for my furry friends.
    We also purchased some seriously strong wine in the local bodega... I am having trouble seeing the keyboard.

Just found a good auction site on ebay shops,where I was able to buy Mad Marlin fishing polaroized glasses under a tenner, quality was good hence I bought another pair for Mrs. You need to search in ebay shops under olympic eye wear.

Please could any one give directions from La Zenia to nearby places to fish?

Default Fishing ALL KINDS

HI Beastess, moving to Fortuna Apr 07 , Need fishing advice on licences, Clubs and Locations etc. Will fish for anything. Mostly coarse, but willing to either Sea Fish or Game fish as well. many thanks

Default fishing

Fishing licences are needed for coarse and river fishing,they are available from some banks,and cost arround 8 euros a year,and 5 euros for 5 years for o a p's

For good sound and accurate advice go to:-

www.garysmithfishing.com

If you would like to catch something like this, a 23lb camiso barbel......

My partner goes with Peter, from Costablancafishing

Harleyman - you need to buy licences. As you are moving to Murcia I believe you can do this in either Murcia city or Cartagena. I bought a shore licence - 5 years for about 3 and a half euro. The fisheries office is located in one half of the Hacienda. You need to take passport photos and ID. You then pay the fee in another part of teh Hacienda - a bank counter - and go back and get the licence. Takes abotu 5 minutes as there are no queues. I thought about getting a submarine licence to fish as I snorkel but was put off by the fact you need a medical certificate. I am healthy but have doctor phobia. Maybe I will get round to that eventually...

Quote Originally Posted by ;248
    i am moving over there soon full time
    a few of my friend over in the uk are keen fishermen and asked once i am there try and organise a fishing trip for them. they do go to different places in spain on fishing holidays now.
    can anyone tell me if it is possible for these kind of trips in the torre area
    and do i need to get a special licence to do this ???
    For charter fishing in Torrevieja contact Kevin on 0034 965710654 or visit Volante Charter Boat for a british skippered fully legal charter fishing boat operating all year.

Marcadores