X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• food poisoning

sharonmarshall840@yahoo.co.ukDear Readers

I just wanted to know if anyone has had the same experience as I have had to encounter last night?

My son went to the Captains Table(el galan) for cheesy chips and jumbo sausage and came home with cronic stomach pains which is not unusual as he often comes home feeling groggy after eating there.But on this occasion he was very unwell and in the night was so ill with diarrhoea and being violently sick.
    I stopped eating there over a year ago as from past experience of working in my aunts fish and chip shop I noticed that the oil was old and had not been changed for a while.

I just wanted to let people know of the experience I have had and to be wary of this restaurant as they are clearly not cooking the food properly and changing the oil on a regular basis.
    I have taken him to the medical centre and they have said they are sure it is food poisoning and if he continues to be sick and with diarrhoea then he must go to the hospital to be put on a drip to re balance his body with all the nutrients,salts etc that he has lost..

my son will never go to this restaurant again and I hope many of you will take my advice and stay away.
Trabajando...
X