X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• The Torrevieja Costa Lions Club

Hi all,

You may (or may not)have seen in the local papers that I recently became the "Director for Membership" for the local "Torrevieja Costa Lions Club" based here on the Costa Blanca.

My wife and I also belong to a few other clubs and societies in the area, mainly for our own amusement, as many of us do just to take part in sports, social events and general entertainment but like a lot of other people who are retired or just living in Spain I also find I have a lot of spare time on my hands, even after I have painted the house, swept the garden, washed the car and been taken shopping many times by my wife!

When I heard about the International Lions Clubs, via a friend, I thought that by joining I might be able to do something for other people, both locally and abroad. So, I attended a meeting and here I am, sixteen months later in charge of membership.

If you would like to help others and be part of an International organisation that raises money to help people all over the world then come to one of our informal local monthly business meetings. We hold meetings every second Thursday in the month at "The Cabo Severa Hotel" in La Mata just along the coast from Torrevieja. Meetings start at 7.30pm, just ask for "The Lion's" at the reception desk, they speak English.

If you want to find out more ask on this forum or send me an E-mail at davedanie@gmail.com.

Regards,

Dave D.
Trabajando...
X