Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• UK Passport - renewal from Spain

Just been through the (expensive) process, if you need too as well suggest you start here
    How to apply from Spain

I used a local courier company to get the papers to Madrid which also checked the forms (they found a small problem, so it was worth their fee, as it saved having it rejected in Madrid)

The new passport has a chip and so can be used in machines at airports which might save queuing at border control.

The new one arrived in around 3-4 weeks, but guess it is their quiet time now.

Or as all passports will soon be processed in the UK you can cut out the 2 middlemen half the cost ( Consulate told me the high cost is Admin charges) n send it direct to the UK the only problem at present is it has to be returned to a UK address or do it whilst on a visit by going directly to your nearest passport office where if you make an appointment can be done that day bit more expensive but no waiting & wondering. The reason it took 3-4 weeks they are all sent to the UK by DHL, I have a neighbour who did as you and got his back in 11 days recently.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X