Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Good nanny driver and house help needed

We are currently looking for a top class, friendly Live in Nanny to work for a really nice family in central London

Descriptions of the job:

Location: Central London 9 Perth St, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH3 5DP, United Kingdom
    Children: 2 children: boy 5y , Girl 3y
    Requirements: someone friendly, smiley, sporty, intelligent, both children are well educated and smart and therefore they would prefer to have a nanny who is also switched on, someone easy to get

along with, reliable and mainly trustworthy, confident driver (not required).
    Hours: Monday to Friday from 7:30am -7:30pm
    Salary: £450 per week net.
    Accomodation: nice separate studio flat with own bathroom and kitchenette, separate entrance

too,with 24 hours internet connection.
    Feeding:free
    Tax:free

How to apply for this job?

You can send us an email with your CV, references and a clear photo of yourself to :

Email:egotobe@yahoo.com

msn :egotobe@yahoo.com

phone number:+447035915284

We are looking forward to hearing form you

Mork Paul Family

Originalmente publicado por mork Ver Mensaje
    We are currently looking for a top class, friendly Live in Nanny to work for a really nice family in central London

Descriptions of the job:

Location: Central London 9 Perth St, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH3 5DP, United Kingdom
    Children: 2 children: boy 5y , Girl 3y
    Requirements: someone friendly, smiley, sporty, intelligent, both children are well educated and smart and therefore they would prefer to have a nanny who is also switched on, someone easy to get

along with, reliable and mainly trustworthy, confident driver (not required).
    Hours: Monday to Friday from 7:30am -7:30pm
    Salary: £450 per week net.
    Accomodation: nice separate studio flat with own bathroom and kitchenette, separate entrance

too,with 24 hours internet connection.
    Feeding:free
    Tax:free

How to apply for this job?

You can send us an email with your CV, references and a clear photo of yourself to :

Email:egotobe@yahoo.com

msn :egotobe@yahoo.com

phone number:+447035915284

We are looking forward to hearing form you

Mork Paul Family
    That was really a nice offer Mork and I liked the facilities they are offering though to candidates but, I too think that this job has slightly longer working hours. may be I am wrong but, I still Hope that best suitable candidates will contact you soon.
    Editado por última vez por aaronjones; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/6981-aaronjones en , 11:09:43.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X