X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Guide to buying property

Hi guys.

Anybody got a really good online "how to" guide as to what to do when considering purchasing a property in Spain.

Not so much the "make sure you visit the property mornings/afternoons/evenings", but the process such as getting NIE, what to have inserted in contracts etc.

I have this to go as a basic guide http://completespanishproperty.com/asse ... operty.pdf but if anyone can recommend a good article anywhere, it would be appreciated

Thanks you in advance for your assistance

guide to buying

Hi,

re property buying guide, i can't really point you in any direction but i bought a property apporx. two years ago and couldhave got myself into a ricky situation if it were'nt for a local solicitor
    i used. If you are seriously thinking of buying a property i would reccomend that you look no futher than Oscar Ricor solicitors for advice. For me they went above and beyond
    what I would have expected of any solicitors and made the whole legal process so easy.
    You can contact them on the following link

ricorsolicitors@yahoo.co.uk<ricorsol...@yahoo. co.uk>;

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por ribenatam Ver Mensaje
      Hi,

re property buying guide, i can't really point you in any direction but i bought a property apporx. two years ago and couldhave got myself into a ricky situation if it were'nt for a local solicitor
      i used. If you are seriously thinking of buying a property i would reccomend that you look no futher than Oscar Ricor solicitors for advice. For me they went above and beyond
      what I would have expected of any solicitors and made the whole legal process so easy.
      You can contact them on the following link

ricorsolicitors@yahoo.co.uk<ricorsol...@yahoo. co.uk>;
      Thanks, I have heard many good things about Oscar in the past couple of weeks

I will bear this information in mind.

Comentario

I think its depends on the area where you want investing because the solicitor rates are different i think the best place to invest in the property is where the solicitor and property rates are low but the market are gaining the boom and also you have a quick access to the market.
        lawyers in gold coast
        Editado por última vez por hellan; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/7300-hellan en , 11:03:27.

Comentario

To make investment in real estate property is really helpful for me to have in and it is really increase the profit. There is also a really important thing that you should be make the proper calculation that where to make investment is really save and would must provide you the benefits and reasonable profit.

Please make me suggestions and visit:
          conveyancing queensland
          Editado por última vez por Thomas Jacusy; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/7301-thomas-jacusy en , 12:56:17.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X