X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• HOW MUCH

hI all
    Going to torrevieja at end of december for a few weks, I want to know how to go about geting sat tv with a couple of english channells. I will only be going to spai about 3 or 4 times a year and want a cheap package, I did get a guy b4 about 5 years ago and he set me up, he said it was a once of payment of 450 euros, but after 12 months i lost signal and could not contact the guy after. I would be very greatiful for some good information. Thanking you in advance

Marty

tv

Google in costa blanca news, round town news, the coastrider, they all carry adds for various installers and when you think you might have the right package come back on here and I'm sure someone will put you right.

Comentario

WE use Torresat TV, cost c 600 euro to set up and then 180 euro a yr for c30 channels. we dont use it much but are happy with the service

Barry

Comentario

tey the TVman
        In most of the local papers
        Could not get better service and quote

Comentario

Torresat are doing a deal at the moment for only 190 euros, then 20 euros a month.

Comentario

I would really recommend managing without TV in the current climate until the dust has settled ! You could be throwing good money after bad.

Comentario

All this Propaganda comes from one company and one company alone "Telimicro"

Comentario

I agree with mjc its madness to jump around in panic although there seems to be alot of folk willing to throw the cash around in reponse to something that only happened yeterday

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por installer Ver Mensaje
                  All this Propaganda comes from one company and one company alone "Telimicro"
                  It's called Telmicro.

Comentario

Torresat changes

Originalmente publicado por barry allaway Ver Mensaje
                    WE use Torresat TV, cost c 600 euro to set up and then 180 euro a yr for c30 channels. we dont use it much but are happy with the service

Barry

It has now gone up to 240 euros a year for any but newly transferred customers (so much for rewarding the loyal who have been with them a long time!) who are getting a one-off 190 euro deal to change.
                    However, the package no longer (at the moment anyways) includes any SkySports or SkyMovies channels. These mostly appear to have been currently replaced with IMHO rubbish that I am highly unlikely to watch.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X