Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Security blind needs fixing

Hi, does anyone know of someone who could fix our security blind? The cord that you pull to raise or lower it has snapped. Is this something that could be done as a D.I.Y. job or would it be best to get someone in?
    Rachel

If you drive along the Av de Desiderio Rodriguez in Torrevieja, with the sea on your right. Just before you get into Torrevieja on the right hand side is a shop that sells all the parts that you will need to service and repair your blinds. The shop is opposite the petrol station. I have bought a spool and chord and repaired them myself. Usually located above the door or window is a service hatch for your blind. Ours just levers off with a soft plastic or wooden tool to prevent damage when you prize the cover off. Once inside you will see that it is all quite a simple set up. Give it a go yourself!!!

Comentario

Thanks. I don't need to drive, that shop is about 5 minutes walk from our flat, that's handy! I'll give it a go when we are next out there in a couple of weeks.

Comentario

How bizarre! Our apartment is 5 minutes walk from this shop too!!! Enjoy your stay & dont forget your screwdriver!!!

Comentario

Where is your place? Don't get to meet many brits in our area!

Comentario

Turn in by the VW garage and its about 4 blocks up. 5th floor Atico been there since 2001 and we love it! How about you?

Comentario

We've had our place since 2004 (as a holiday home). I really like the area, close to the beach but near enough to walk into town. We're out there next weekend, can't wait!

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X