• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Playa Golf 3 Update request

Hi all

Any news / views on recent opening on PG3

Has the new small supermarket opened?, also are thier any recent bars / restaurents opened, there seemed to be a quite a bit of activity in at least one unit next dooe to The Square Bar

Barry

Should have checked the Blog before my last post, Freddy has added some new pics - thanks Freddie. When we were last out nothing had chnaged so we didnt take any pics. Seems like a hive of activity over the last 6 weeks.

Take a look at the blog - anyone who doesnt have editing rights but wants to add an item can e-mail me and I will set them up (barry.a.allaway@hotmail.com), or send me the pics and some words and I will upload them on your behalf.

http://playagolf3-lomasdecaboroig.blogspot.com/

Barry

Comentario

Barry, It's a pity more use is not made of your blog...I think once people have made a post, then it could turn into a very worthwhile means of communication.
      I have been told by a couple of people that it is hard to access but I'm sure if they contact you, they will find your instructions real easy to follow.
      Our committee have a list of most property owners email address's, might it be worthwhile for them to send out a 'flier' so all of the property owners are aware of your site ?
      I know it's a pain but it will only have to be done once .

At least, given the chance of being able to contact other owners, they can then choose to do so, if they so wish..

Comentario

Thanks Freddy - thats a good idea, any views from the PG3 residents / committee?

Barry

Comentario

Hi Barry, I think Freddy has a point. I am not sure if most of the residents are aware of the blog. Have you got the e-mail address for the committee?
          Sping.

Comentario

Dont think so - if you have it pls send it on and I will e-mail them

Thanks

Barry

Comentario

residents.pg3r3@gmail.com

Comentario

Comentario

Not really Sping...more a case of nothing to do !!.. I thought you were having more work done until I realised it was next door.....The seemed to making a very good job !!

Comentario

Thanks Guys - e-mail sent to residents group (not sure if this is to one e-mail account or will ping around to everyone).

Like to snow - seems just like at home (apart from the snow is freezing rain.

Barry

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X