Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Community Charges.

At our agm in January it has been proposed to alter payments for all propertys paying an equal charge to paying by size.
    Could anybody please answer the following questions.

Would the charge be on property size only or property size plus outside area.

If propertys have been enclosed to add extra rooms altering the square metres would a further charge be made.

When put to the vote if one person objects would the proposal still be passed.

Dave

The charge would include all your area, whatever is on your deeds.
    I can't see how adding rooms to your existing area would make a difference, you would pay the quota in your deeds.
    The decision can be passed with a majority vote.

Comentario

I am afraid that is incorrect information from Karensun. The individual community will have rules as to what percentage is needed to make changes in its constitution. You should ask your president (or better if you have access to him/her the administrator)

Comentario

I was refering to the fact that daveM had indicated the AGM may bring a change from what they are paying NOW.........AN EQUAL CHARGE........ to payment by QUOTA............which means the Quotant on your individual deeds, which has been worked out by how much surface area you own.

Comentario

Community charges

If you want a vote for the budget to be divided equally between all properties (say there are 100) properties, if one person objects to that, then it cannot be passed, the charge will stay as per household on the quota size that your administrators will have and should have given out to you at the first AGM.

Comentario

Thanks for the replies to the question this now gives me a little more information for our annual heated debates.

Dave

Comentario

Hi dave m, can i ask your urb?
              ours are voting in january for same!
              pm if you like.

Comentario

Sorry for not getting back to you teenee 60, just got back from a week in the sun.
                Went over for the AGM think we are on the same urbanisation, Banos de Europa 3.
                The motion never got past the starting blocks as many people were against the change.
                The administrator stated just as other people have that if one person objects no change can take place.

Dave

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X