Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Good restaurants in Punta Prima/Playa flamenca area.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Good restaurants in Punta Prima/Playa flamenca area.

My family and I have visited orihuela many times, but now our children have grown up and we want to find some good restaurants in Punta Prima/Playa flamenca area for all food types, can anyone recommend any good restaurants.

Thanks.

Good places to eat

In Punta Prima I would suggest you go to Puccini's - it is just a little on the expensive side however the food is very good and its fab to outside and people watch!

Comentario

Many thanks,

what food is this ? sounds italian.

Do you know of any traditional spanish restuarants in the area ?

Rgds,
      Nick.

Comentario

English Italian I would say. About 50 yards down the road from this one, by the water tower, is the Asturias. This is a Spanish restuarant. We always eat here - simple food cooked well. They have a singer and dancing in high season.

Comentario

Managed to find this website that lists loads of restaurants in the Punta Prime/Playa Flamanca area with many different cuisines, so should be ok for next holiday.

Punta Prima Restaurants bars and pubs

Comentario

Patio Andaluz at punta prima (on the Torrevieja side of McDonalds on the N332) this is a Spanish restaurant, have flamenco and spanish guitarists to seranade you. Also the Italian on the top floor of the shopping centre is also very good. Very clean and tidy inside and the staff are very friendly. Restaurante El Patio Andaluz Torrevieja

Comentario

If you wanted to travel a little further, Los Cucalos between La Zenia and Los Dolses is a great Spanish restaurant, or alternatively Meson El Prado in San Miguel is excellent value for luchtime Menu del Dia. I know these are a little further afield, but both well worth a try.

As mentioned above, Patio Andaluz and Asturias are both pretty good, and right on your doorstep at Punta Prima.

Chris.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X