Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Shower Doors

We will be taking owneship of our Apartment in Cabo Roig soon. The bathrooms will be done but will have no Shower Doors!!!!!

Can anyone recommend a place that we can buy them and have them fitted.

Many Thanks

Shower Doors

Hi there

I have been reading this site for a long time but havent posted before. We got ours from Garcia's near Carrefore. They have a good choice and the price includes fitting. I think we paid about 230 euros. We could have bought one cheaper no doubt but couldnt be bothered with the fitting just in case we damaged the tiles. You could also try de donde at Quesada who have a good selection.

Comentario

Thanks - I will tray Garcias - Jim

Comentario

We wanted one for a quad at Cabo Roig and the most suitable one we could find was at Leroy Merlin's at Cartegena...Ordered it, picked it up and fitted it without any problems. And obviously saved money doing so..

Comentario

one of the owners of an apartment i have has a new boxed shower screen for sale, If you still require one i can go and get the measurements from the box, he was wanting around 70 euros for it,

The reason he never fit it was he decided to use a curtian as he was not sur eif he was going to take the shower tray out as it is not used due to been a second bathroom.

Marie

call if you want any informaion or emai me info@holitots.com 966191130

Comentario

Thanks

Folks - Thanks to all of you who responded - Jim

Comentario

We had a superb glass cubicle fitted by NG muebles alongside Crevillente Road.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X