Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Electricidad Espana

Has anyone been contacted by the above company and asked to pay to change over to them from Iberdrola, only to find that they are still being billed by Iberdrola?
    Also does anyone have any up to date contact details for the above company? I would appreciate as much information as possible...

Many thanks

Loopylou

I seem to remember reading recently about some new scams involving electricity services (an update on the gas scam?) so everyone needs to be very careful about parting with money or signing up to anything which they have not checked out and had recommendations for etc.

Comentario

There have also been reports of people answering their door to find someone claiming to be from Iberdrola who then asks for a copy of their latest bill, and also takes a photo of the details page of their passport. In both instances I have heard of the caller has genuinely been from Iberdrola, but sooner or later scammers will hear of this and use it their advantage. Please do NOT give any personal details to anyone at the door. If they claim to be from a company say you will call at their office to give the details. If a scammer has a copy of a utility bill and a copy of a passport they can do anything - open an account, apply for a loan, take out a rental agreement. Don't be tricked!

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X