X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Apartment FIt Out - CABO ROIG

Hi there,

As we do not have a lot of time to be in Sain we are seeking the name of a reputable company or individual who can oversee / help us with the fit out of our Apartment.

The Apartment is in Cabo Rog

Thinks like :

Beds, electrical Goods fro the Kitchen, The fitting of Shower Doors, Airconditioning unit, secuity doors etc etc

If you can help lease detail the Services you offer & the estimated cost

Comentario

Send me an email with your details and I will passon details of companies we deal with through business with regards to aircon, grilling and other items you may need

I will only put you in touch with legally registered and reputable companies, I understand this may seem a silly thing to say but out here there are so manypeople claiming they are able to do this and that or they are qualifed to do x and z but in fact they have only gaine dthe experiance through trying at everything. There are many people here who are not registered with any authorities offices such as tax etc etc so they have no ties as such they may have been doing the job for a few months or maybe a few years they may be gone tomorrow. Hence using reputable companies who have been around for a while are settled and experianced tradesmen is a good thing,

Anyway my email is info@holitots.com or if you look at teh bottom of my post or in my profile you will find an email button to send an email through. I can range for the workmen to get in touch with you if you like (i do not get anything out of the referals other than we look after each other when we hear of someone looking for a job done in each area we pass on the recomendations) I know this again sounds daft to most who live here knowing most get a little something for passing the job on but this pushes prices up and i hate seeing people getting ripped off.

Comentario

If you go into any furniture store etc and pick out the items you require they will come and install them for you free of charge. We bought all our goods through a company on Ramon Galud. The items were in stock and they came and delivered and fitted everything. They even fitted the curtains never mind all the electrical items including lights. Maybe worth doing it that way. I am not saying people that are offering their service on here would be taking advantage but it may be worth your while checking out the furniture stores.

Cath

Comentario

Fitting out an apartment

Safeshield Security are one of the best of security grilles, Cool and Secure Air conditioning, for furniture you can go to Hons Garcia by the Habernas, they will deliver install everything, lights etc also supply white goods, but you could also go to Tien 21 in La Zenia for these and again they will deliver and fit for you. The above companies are reputable companies and legally registered so will all be covered. Make sure and get your insurance first, as houses are more prone to be broken into when you first move in, Mapfre is one of the best for this, but make sure and get insurance, grills, changing of locks etc, bolts on grills etc all done first before you move any furniture in.

Hope this helps.

Comentario

Comentario

Cool and Secure for Air Con - They have done two houses for us in the past year, one in Cabo Roig and more recently in Playa Flamenca...absolutely first class...in and out in a day, no mess and at a very competative price..
              Tien 21 at La Zenia have been brilliant too, they supplied and fitted our white goods as well as the TV / Sat system.

Comentario

contact Paul at Crystal security, he will advise on any suitable security for your property from Alarms to grills and extra window locks etc,

Cool and secure are the company I use, as i said in previous posting the companies we use are reliable honest and legal.

Tien 21 yes great service, may be a little more expensive than others but the service you get before and after purchase is worth every sent.

Comentario

AIR CONDITIONING

We would be happy to quote for the air conditioning for your property.

If you would like to e-mail or telephone perhaps we could arrange to carry out a free site survey and quotation, no obligaton of course.

We have a PACKAGE offer available at the moment
                  1 - lounge unit and 2 bedroom units for 1400 euro, supplied and installed.
                  all units and workmanship fully guaranteed.

info@coolandsecureaircon.com
                  0034 678845991

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X