Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Pool landscaping

We were unfortunately very unlucky with our finished pool in our development. The story is that the builder hit concrete and could not blast as houses had already been built close by, however, there is a garage under our pool area so not sure if this is true, as I heard recently that the builder is alledgely collecting rent from people for the garage space! All hearsay

However, 10 years since we bought, the story is we have a pool which is small, raised up off ground level and is caged in with a railing - not very pretty. I have two small children who love the pool but it is not the nicest place to spend an afternoon - not to mention the rules and regulations that have been put in place i.e. no sunbeds, no balls, no no no .... the list goes on.

I would like to ask if anyone has any information on a company or someone who might be able to make our pool look at bit more inviting. We need landscaping and sun loungers - space is limited but I am sure with a little investment we could make it a great pool to sit at for the day.
    Any ideas???
Trabajando...
X