Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Satelite TV

Oh not again I hear you all say. I have tried to search the posts to save asking but there is so much conflicting info that I have decided to ask again.

I know that you can get a satelite system where you pay a fee upfront and then pay about 20euros a month and I know that some people have taken the satelite box from the UK but I am not asking about these options.

I am interested in the systems that are frequently advertised in the CB News etc that you pay up front for the installation but dont pay a monthly fee. Someone a friend of ours knows paid upfront but never got the channels so wasted their money. Has anyone paid up front and been happy with the service and the channels that were promised without paying a monthly fee? If so would you please let me know who you used if possible.

Hi Jess I have heard of people paying a one off fee and not having any problems, but I have heard of people doing this and then as you say not receiving what they paid for and when they try to phone they dont get any answer, so you need to get the name of the companies that are recommended before making a decision. We get our TV through Telmicro and all in all we get good service fortunately we bought a house with it already installed so we didnt have that initial cost and now you have the option of paying for a year up front it saves you I think 48 euros doing it this way instead of the 19 euros per month.

Comentario

hello;D

i found a guy near torrevieja he sell free channels over 300 channels and digitalb i bought that and i cant stop watchin tv brand new movies ;D

http://www.digitalblisting.info/digitalb5.html u can see the movies here

617088984 just give him a call his name is pete/peter

Comentario

Satellite TV

Try contacting Doctor Digital on 966 718 367 or 686 814 642 ask for John he installs Sky TV which includes free to air channels for a one of installation fee

Comentario

Satelite TV

Thanks for your replies

We are over later this month so I will give these guys a call about evrything and hopefully we will be able to get it set up.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X