Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Playa Golf Three (Cabo Roig) Update

Any recent developments / news re the PG3 development - we havnt been out for a while.

Is the Irish bar open - any pics / thoughts?

Barry

I will be down there in the next couple of days, if you email me with your email address I will send you some pics. see my profile for email

Marie

Comentario

Comentario

email info@crystalsecurity.es they have contcats for other items and will refer you to a registered keyholder who woul be happy to oversee all your bits doing.

Comentario

I am out next week will let you know how the area is developing when I return

Comentario

The bar is not open yet,

Comentario

Thanks for the update, thier taking thier time - hope its woth the wait

Barry

Comentario

Hi Barry, just got back from Spain. The Irish bar was opening on Thursday. We had a look around it and it looks good. It has a large bar in the centre of the pub with seating around three sides. All designed in dark wood and so giving it atmosphere, the outside has seating to the front and rear.
                Looks like they will be serving food as there is a menu board outside, looking forward to trying it out in June.
                Sping.

Comentario

Thanks Sping, my parents are out in March for a few months and we are out during the kids easter break so we are sure to give it a try.

B

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X