X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Plumbing help please :?: :?: :?:

Hi All
    There is water constantly rippling through the bowl of our loo between flushes. Currently my son is out there on holiday and although he is reasnably practical he is not familiar with Spanish plumbing. Any quck fixes please. He is in Los Locos and could only go by bus or on foot for spares also he has no Spanish. I am in UK at present and am concerned that water may be being wasted.
    Any ideas welcome.

Thank you
    Puzzler

spanish plumbing is a nightmare and unless i was 2 see the leek i cannot be 110% sure, but u may try tightning the silver flei pipe from the side of the loo to where the tap behind the rear of the loo is , sometimes if it is not tight enough it will tricle along the pipe from where it is screwed and drip constantly .

hope that is some help

Comentario

Hi Puzzler we had the same problem once and this is what Hubby did. he took the lid off the top of the toilet and found that the ball cock wasn`t going all the way up it just needed some oil on the moveable parts and touch wood we haven`t had the problem since. I do hope that thats all it is good luck.

Comentario

just to say that I didnt edit out that word but it was done for me I hope you understand what I was on about.

Comentario

Plumber needed

Maybe to late but your syphon isn't sealing allowing water to pass into the bowl New type of syphon easy to change take of lid screw of body of syphon reverese with new one. Best to turn water off first though

Comentario

toilet

take the lid off the systen after turning the water off and emptying the water undo the two bolts that fasten your cysten to the base there is a large ring that fastens the pusher to the cysten undothis ring and take the unit which comes off to your local ferriterria and they will sell you the same .remember to put washers back in position there should also be a rubber mount under the cysten put that back alsodo not over tighten the bolts that fasten the cysten to the base . the units are universal but try and make sure you get the same one

hope this helps

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X