Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• A general enquiry from am Estate Agent

Hi everyone, I would love some views please. When you are selling your house with an agent, do you think it is better if the Agent writes the property description for all the marketing, or would you prefer to do it yourself? And what is the best way for Agents to find new properties. Advertise? Personal calls? We would appreciate some feedback. Thanks Comaskey Properties

Can someone help please with their opinion?

Originalmente publicado por ComaskeyProperties Ver Mensaje
    Hi everyone, I would love some views please. When you are selling your house with an agent, do you think it is better if the Agent writes the property description for all the marketing, or would you prefer to do it yourself? And what is the best way for Agents to find new properties. Advertise? Personal calls? We would appreciate some feedback. Thanks Comaskey Properties
    Please help guys? We really want to know what clients think. Thanks

www.comaskey.com
    Facebook: Comaskey Properties in Spain | Facebook

Comentario

I am an estate agent. My feeling is the customer is always right. If the client comes in with pen stick with photos and description brilliant. If they want you to go view property and do the description ansd take photos also fine. I don't look for new properties, they just come to me. I always have more properties than clients. If i get a specific enquiry I will use the web to track down that property and collaborate with the agent that has the property.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X