X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Grand Exodus from Spain begins Official

Valencia’s Population Set to Shrink

Spaniards are leaving to look for work. Foreigners are leaving to return to the security of there own countries.

The population of the Valencian Community will decrease by a whopping 174 787 people, or 2.5 percent over the next decade
    That is according to the latest official figures released by the National Statistics Institute (INE).
    Their report went on to predict that one tenth of the entire population of Spain will have disappeared in another 40 years from now.

I wrote an article 'Has the Exodus Begun?' which was published in April 2009 - so I am not surprised!

However 3 years on I would say - yes maybe - but what about all the Chinese and Russians that the government is bending over backwards to attract.
    Editado por última vez por Rob1305; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3326-rob1305 en , 13:35:16.

Comentario

Hola Rob, So your excellente predictions are or have come true ! It's offical .
      Yes I read about Russians and Chinese today. Spain offering to give them Residencias. A bit of discrimination on Spains government in the Fact they have to spend more than 120,000 euro to
      qualify for the Residencia. What about the people who spend 80 k?

Rob have you started to learn Manderin yet?

Comentario

Hola El Jefe - If only my 'crystal ball' had been so accurate on other issues..........
        Yes I saw the figure at 160,000€ - so as usual lots of rumours.
        Still fully mastering Spanish so I think the Manderin will have to wait,
        saludo.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X