Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

WWhat will Happen to Habaneras Shopping Center?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• WWhat will Happen to Habaneras Shopping Center?

What will Happen to Habaneras Shopping Center? When Zara closes and goes in January? I am sure other shops there which are duplicated in La Zenia will soon follow.
    Leaving an empty shopping center??
    I would like to see a roof put on Las Habaneras shopping center. All local Torrevieja small businesses (PYMES) to use the units there. The Torrevieja centre to be a center of bars and cafes and pedestrian areas. Which it almost is. The shops in Torrevieja suffer because you cannot park anywhere.

I think you are a little bit premature to 'write off' the Habaneras centre - La Zenia boulevard is currently a novelty and I find claims of a million visitors in the 1st month very hard to believe. Regarding parking in the centre of Torrevieja I think the town should should be congratulated on their amazing creativity is managing to 'lose' so many parking spaces with unnecessary additional crossings, green and blue bollards and all sorts of other measures. One can only assume this has been motivated by their desire to force shoppers into both the underground and Arco multi storey car park from which doubtless the town hall will be making money. I would be very fed up if I owned a shop and was hoping to see an improvement in trading, especially after yet more disruption caused by the shoddy (and expensive?) job done on the recent town centre redesign which has just needed a 2nd project to restore the area to some sort of usable condition.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por ELJEFE Ver Mensaje
      What will Happen to Habaneras Shopping Center? When Zara closes and goes in January? I am sure other shops there which are duplicated in La Zenia will soon follow.
      Leaving an empty shopping center??
      I would like to see a roof put on Las Habaneras shopping center. All local Torrevieja small businesses (PYMES) to use the units there. The Torrevieja centre to be a center of bars and cafes and pedestrian areas. Which it almost is. The shops in Torrevieja suffer because you cannot park anywhere.

Zara Closing in Habaneras?!!! I hadn't heard about this. If true, this is indeed bad news for the centre!
      I agree about putting a roof on the centre: on wet days the floors can be very dangerous - not that there are many wet days there!

I disagree about town centre parking; this has much improved in recent times with many more off street parking spaces than there used to be. I think it unreasonable for people to expect to park on the street every time. That doesn't happen in any town nowadays. Personally I would be happier knowing my car was in a safe off-street space than run the risk of getting a bump or a scratch from another car trying to squeeze into the narrow spaces between cars on the street.

Comentario

Yes I agree more off street has been provided - but the point is - it's nice to have a choice and they are removing a lot on on street parking thus forcing you to spend money on parking whereas the big shopping centres are free and so tempting the shoppers out of the town centre. Also many people have commented to me they don't like the hot, smelly, dark, expensive and possibly dangerous underground car parks, which can be even more difficult to park in than in the street. But each to there own.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X