X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Classy restaurant?

Hello!

For a couple celebrating their pearl (20 years) wedding anniversary, I am looking for the best elegant restaurant to go to in the vicinity of Alameda del Mar. Preferably within walking distance (10-20 mins), though suggestions of restaurants further away are also graciously accepted (I'll just make me being designated driver their present...).

Hope you can help!

-foudre

Not sure where you are, so this may be a bit far, but Eduardi le Finca's on the Cabo Roig to Campaomoar Golf club is very good and great setting

Barry

Comentario

Christopher's in Mar Azul comes highly recommended - international rather than Spanish, I believe. Depends what type of establishment you are looking for really.

Comentario

Thanks to both of you for your suggestions! I'm not quite sure where Cabo Roig is? Mar Azul is a bit on the far side, I think. Unless we drive, of course, but I would prefer not to

If you click on this map link, I am in the vicinity of the roundabout marked A, if that helps.

What type of establishment? I'd say preferably a place slightly more fancy than where one would go for a "normal" dinner out, since we are celebrating a big occasion. Cuisine-wise, I think more or less anything Western European goes.

-foudre

Comentario

When you move your mouse over one of the markers the name of the restaurant or commercial centre is displayed in a 'bubble'. Click on the name in the bubble and a new window willl open which gives a description.
          Now to find El Portalon ! You'll see Cabo Roig marked on the lower part of the coast on the right. Look at 10 o'clock (Just on the left of the AP7) and you'll see the text 'Lomas de Don Juan'. Just to the left are 2 markers, partially obscuring the text 'Castillo de Don Juan'. El Portalon is the left hand of these 2 markers.
          You can zoom in and out using the slider at the top left of the map and move the map around by 'left clicking', keeping the mouse button down and dragging the map.
          Hope this helps ![/img]

Comentario

Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X