Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• paying non-residents tax

I am in a bit of a panic as I have been unable to contact my lawyer in Torrevieja regarding payment of non-rsidents tax by the end of the year. Last year I was in Torrevieja at this time and visited the the lawyers' offices to pay in person. They said they had been about to e-mail me for my card details to pay. I had a cheque and they reluctantly took it and gave me a receipt. I thought this year I would wait for their e-mail but nothing has been received and on trying to telephone the message just says "try again later". I am unable to come out to Torrevieja at the moment due to illness and do not know what to do to make payment. I had changed to these lawyers in 2010 as they were supposedly giving me a good deal for the future and so do not really want to contact my previous lawyers who were charging me an exhorbitant amount each year just to deal with the simple (as far as they were concerned!) completion of the form and submission of the tax. I am now becoming paranoid and wonder whether any tax has ever been paid over.

Does anyone know of someone who could deal with this form me without fleecing me. Also what are the penalties for not paying by the 31st.

Yes their office was probably closed Thurs/Friday and today is also fiesta. Try again Monday they should be open and answering the phone. There was talk of an online system to pay this tax as the Spanish tax office understand non residents are by very nature of being NRs out of the country. But if these solicitors of yours continue to be unreliable I would suggest Pellicer & Heredia 965 480 737, they are based in Alicante but far more professional than many in Torrevieja (who are not qualified anyway) and they have sensible prices and speak English.

Comentario

Hii there,

We have used Fontanals Solicitors based in Torrevieja since 2006 and they have been excellent.

They management the Payment of my Non Resident Tax, SUMA Tax - House & SUMA Tax Car

Here is the Link - Lawyers in Torrevieja

Comentario

Thank you for the suggestions and other information. I will try telephoning her again on Monday just in case but I cannot even find a website for her now! She is a qualified lawyer so I find it strange but perhaps I am wrong to compare with the UK. It is interesting that the Spanish tax office is thinking about an alternative for non-residents as I understand my biggest problem is that payment has to be made through a fiscal representative and cannot be made direct by me from the UK.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por lamc Ver Mensaje
          thank you for the suggestions and other information. I will try telephoning her again on monday just in case but i cannot even find a website for her now! She is a qualified lawyer so i find it strange but perhaps i am wrong to compare with the uk. It is interesting that the spanish tax office is thinking about an alternative for non-residents as i understand my biggest problem is that payment has to be made through a fiscal representative and cannot be made direct by me from the uk.
          try anton and associates in torre they have an english girl there she rings me when the suma etc is due i pay her by card
          they charge me 30 euros

Comentario

Best way to deal with these situation is to find a solicitor or lawyer that offering online services to its customer.Because they will provide you the solution online as well as they will help you to pay the tax when you are going abroad.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X