Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Moving to Orihuela Costa, La Zenia

Hi, I have got a job in La Zenia and will be moving in April/May. I will have around 1500 euro's each month to pay for rent and living expenses, will this be enough?? I know this is a hard question as everyone spends differently but is it managable. As im coming alone with no family is it easy to get a flat share? I think flatsharing would be the best option as its a great way to meet people. Also what is the nightlife like?? Is there many young people who live here as im in my mid twenty's. Thanks for reading this and hopefully your replies.

Comentario

Flat share is not massively common here and IAC you should be able to get a 1/2 bed for 400/500 euros

If you are not renting a car (another 400/500 euros) I am sure you will be able to survive easily. I am a bit surprised about the salary as that is very high for this area. If it's a guarantee , good luck to you but if you're chasing commissions be careful until they start kicking in.

PLENTY of nighlife around La Zenia, Cabo Roig, Flamenca Beach if that's what you're looking for. Even more in the Bar Streets in Torrevieja centre.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X