X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• furniture store

Hi All
    apart from Ikea murcia, can anybody tell me where i can get similar furniture in the Playa Flamenca area or surounding areas.
    thanks

Probably best to see all the ads in the local freebies. Some shops in the Cabo Roig strip.

Comentario

furniture store

sorry forgot to mention we are not out there till the first week in april, and we only have one week to get furniture sorted out, i am trying to search internet sites at the moment.
      anybody know any sites,
      ive been on ikea murcia but every time i find something its out of stock

Comentario

We've used these a couple of times. They deliver and fit everything.
        http://www.muebleshnosgarcia.com/index2.asp

Comentario

I used Garcia's also - good quality furniture, good price and great service. They don't just deliver, they put everything where you want it, put it together if required, connect up electrical goods and light fittings etc.
          I have heard from someone that has lived in the area for a number of years though that for the best value for money head inland a bit - Albacete seems to be the place to go.

Comentario

Furniture

If you are short on time you need a Furniture package - ie 1 stop shopping. try Garcias (I have successfully used them) or Torregrosa they have just opened a big new shop - currently having a sale.........suggest you beware of buying elec goods in carrefour. Many people have had problems!

Comentario

We have used a few furniture stores in the area and have been satisfied with all. However, one stands out for price, quality and reliability and they are Domingos the first shop on the left going into Los Montesinos.

Comentario

buying furniture

Do Garcia's take old furniture away? If not, how do I get rid of it? I've got an old sofa bed that I want to replace but will need someone to take it away.

Comentario

If your sofa bed is in good condition why not try some of the second hand shops such as Tony Ellis near the La Zenia roundabout or New 2 you just off the Torrevieja old road.
                  Sping.

Comentario

Codems on Gypsy road by the windmill are very good usually deliver the next day.

Comentario

I have a furniture shop in El Galan called Home & Living, we sell all different ex catalogue furniture including sofas, dining sets and garden furniture.

If you are interested, please email me for further details on melanie.leeming@hotmail.com

I have sold furniture to other forum members in the past too.

Comentario

furniture stores

I've tried both Garcia and Domingos and you will be satisfied most likely
                        ---------------------------
                        Francisco Cook
                        preferred furniture store

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X