X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• BBC Programme on Torrevieja

Comentario

I would be interested in seeing this programme, but couldn't find it on BBC i player.
      If anyone does find it maybe they could post a link.
      Crime is everywhere, you just have to be aware of your surroundings and try not to put yourself at risk.
      I've lived in London 40 years crime free, I'm hoping to live the next 40 in Spain crime free too

Comentario

It was on ITV Julskin. Please dont waste your time trying to watch it - it was the most unresearched, uncorroborated rubbish you could ever wish to see.

Comentario

Comentario

well said sping.

Comentario

I have to admit that I haven't seen the programme. The ones I have seen led me to the conclusion that the Tonight programme was attempting to become the Sunday Sport of investagative journalism. Full of sensationalist crap. But then we love that sort of build it up and knock it down rubish in the UK.

I'm surprised at Treveor MacDonald putting his name to this sort of Drivel though. I guess he needs the money.

Comentario

My husband leaves his City of London job today and everyone knows we're planning on moving to this area of Spain. You can imagine the delight of some, in telling him all about this programme as they try and spoil his moment. Sad, jealous people, makes him even more certain his making the right move.

Comentario

Julskin..We moved here eight years ago and have not regretted one minute. We have found the Spanish to be warm, friendly people. Even more so if you take the trouble to learn some of the language.

Forget those miserable sods at home. Your`re right, there are jealous. It takes a lot of guts and courage to up sticks and go and live in a foreign country.

I wish you and husband the very best of luck and welcome to your new home.

John

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X