Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Damaged NIE and Escritura

has anyone ever lost damaged their NIE document and escritura?

i cant be the only person to have done this.

i need mine sharpish to sell my property, but cannot find it, although my solicitor says i can get fiscal labels instead of NIE, and i have read online that a replacement escritura can be sourced but confused as to how and if they cost.

any idea's?

Durx.

Your notary has the facility to give you a copia simple I believe. I was reading this problem somewhere else & it was answered. Was the poster you ?

Comentario

The copia simple is not enough, it needs to have the official stamps.
      i did post about it a while ago, and was advised that i can get a copia simple, but that was not enough to sell with.

cheers

Comentario

I believe that you can get a new copy at the Registro de propiedades.

Comentario

gonna try and complete at the same notary that i originally used, apparently then i dont need the original deed.

Comentario

We helped a client replace a lost NIE - he presented his passport again and gave his NIE number - they checked the records and reprinted it (this was in Elche) All pretty straight forward. You may not need it to sell - if you go to the original notary they will have a copy on file which will contain your NIE info but best to replace it if you are staying in Spain.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X