X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Punta Prima Marina

Hi, Can anybody help!

I keep hearing about two man made beaches being created alongside a marina at Punta Prima, near the Nautilus Bar.
    Does anyone know anything, and when its supposed to happen, or is it the property companies using it as a sales gimmick?

Steve

Comentario

We too are interested in the marina and beaches, as we are just up the other side of PP island it will be great. Thanks Beastess for letting us know that it should be due approx 2008 ish. They have chopped some more of the rocks away and dropped a bit more sand on the bit next to the Nautilus but we were under the impression that is was going to be on the stretch of coast opposite Lidle which is a bit further round.

Comentario

Hi everybody.

I have answered this question before. I have purchased an apartment in Senorio de Punta Prima. When I talked to the agent before and after my buy, I was informed that there will be 2 beaches that will belong to the urbanisation. One at the Nautilus and one between Nautilus and Punta Prima beach. Together with the last beach there will be builded a 4-5 star hotel.

The Marina will be build next to Punta Prima beach just down from Lidl.

I have pictures of drawings of the plans and if you give me your e-mailadress I can send 2-3 pictures to you.

Best Regards

Kjell

Norway

Comentario

bylen@bredband.net

Regards Rocio

Comentario

Hi Rocio.

I will send you an e-mail with pictures when I come home from work at 6 p.m.

Kjell

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por bispen
              Hi everybody.

I have answered this question before. I have purchased an apartment in Senorio de Punta Prima. When I talked to the agent before and after my buy, I was informed that there will be 2 beaches that will belong to the urbanisation. One at the Nautilus and one between Nautilus and Punta Prima beach. Together with the last beach there will be builded a 4-5 star hotel.

The Marina will be build next to Punta Prima beach just down from Lidl.

I have pictures of drawings of the plans and if you give me your e-mailadress I can send 2-3 pictures to you.

Best Regards

Kjell

Norway
              Hi kjell
              can you forward on the drawing please to dalyssp@hotmail.com
              Cheers
              Sandra

Comentario

Hi Bispen
                Am I being a bit thick here, you say the beaches will belong to the new urbanisation, are you saying that they will be private for th sole use of those people buying there.

Comentario

Hello Jacpops.

Yes, that is what I was told. The builder, Grupo Gomendio, bought this land 30 years ago and they also own the costline.

The beaches will be a part of the whole urbanisation. 1900 appartments, hotel, beachpromenade, medical senter, sportssenter, golf and tennis, stores, cafes and restaurants.

Best regards

Bispen

Comentario

Comentario

So does this mean that people will no longer be able to do the cliff walk from Playa Flamenca beach over to Punta Prima? I thought that this was a public footpath/right of way.

Comentario

As I understand it there are no private beaches in Spain - you are entitled to walk the whole coast line. if you look carefully you will see the concrete markers which shows the demarquation line between owned and public.

Comentario

Hi again Bispen
                          I have looked at the link before and have just had another look. To be honest I cant see anywhere in the text where it says private beach. I too was under the imprssion that Spanish beaches were public. For the people buying there it will be fantastic, especially to have private beaches but for the rest of us it would be a disaster to have part of the coast line that is out of bounds, so we were no longer able to walk and enjoy the sea front Is there anyone out there who can confirm for definate if these beaches and marina will be private or not. I cant see it myself, but hey what do I know.

Comentario

I hope the beach will not be private as we often walk along this bit of coast after a meal at the Nautilus. Who put inthe promenade, the builders or the local authority? Does anyone know

Comentario

Hello Jacpops and Elmcroft.

I have a property newspaper from Mediter Real Estate from November/December in front of me now. Mediter is the main agent for UK, Norway and Denmark.

When they present the new phase3, La Recoleta, at Senorio de Punta Prima they say: AT PUNTA PRIMA, APARTMENT RESIDENTS HAVE EXCLUSIVE USE OF LUXURY GARDENS, POOLS, WIDE AVENUES, SPORTS AND LEISURE AREAS, BEACHES, PROMENADE, RESTAURANTS, BARS, AND COMMERCIAL AREA.

We bought our apartment from Bennecke and they said the same thing.

The promenade that starts close to Nautilus is put in by the builder, Gomendio.

I am just saying what I was told when I bought the apartment and what I just read in Mediters last newspaper.

I agree with you, jacpops that everyone should be able to use the beaches, but I think the people in the urbanisation have to pay for the cleaning of the beaches and the electricity on the promenade.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X