Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Punta Prima Marina

Default Punta Prima Marina

Hi, Can anybody help!

I keep hearing about two man made beaches being created alongside a marina at Punta Prima, near the Nautilus Bar.
    Does anyone know anything, and when its supposed to happen, or is it the property companies using it as a sales gimmick?

Steve

A marina is supposed to be being built. It´s on the plans for apartments being built in the area. I believe the Marina won´t be finished until 2008 though - so the agents say.

We too are interested in the marina and beaches, as we are just up the other side of PP island it will be great. Thanks Beastess for letting us know that it should be due approx 2008 ish. They have chopped some more of the rocks away and dropped a bit more sand on the bit next to the Nautilus but we were under the impression that is was going to be on the stretch of coast opposite Lidle which is a bit further round.

Hi everybody.

I have answered this question before. I have purchased an apartment in Senorio de Punta Prima. When I talked to the agent before and after my buy, I was informed that there will be 2 beaches that will belong to the urbanisation. One at the Nautilus and one between Nautilus and Punta Prima beach. Together with the last beach there will be builded a 4-5 star hotel.

The Marina will be build next to Punta Prima beach just down from Lidl.

I have pictures of drawings of the plans and if you give me your e-mailadress I can send 2-3 pictures to you.

Best Regards

Kjell

Norway

Hi Bispen!

Can you please send me an e-mail. I´m from Sweden, living just behind you in Torrevista Rocio. bylen@bredband.net

Regards Rocio

Hi Rocio.

I will send you an e-mail with pictures when I come home from work at 6 p.m.

Kjell

Quote Originally Posted by bispen
    Hi everybody.

I have answered this question before. I have purchased an apartment in Senorio de Punta Prima. When I talked to the agent before and after my buy, I was informed that there will be 2 beaches that will belong to the urbanisation. One at the Nautilus and one between Nautilus and Punta Prima beach. Together with the last beach there will be builded a 4-5 star hotel.

The Marina will be build next to Punta Prima beach just down from Lidl.

I have pictures of drawings of the plans and if you give me your e-mailadress I can send 2-3 pictures to you.

Best Regards

Kjell

Norway
    Hi kjell
    can you forward on the drawing please to dalyssp@hotmail.com
    Cheers
    Sandra

Hi Bispen
    Am I being a bit thick here, you say the beaches will belong to the new urbanisation, are you saying that they will be private for th sole use of those people buying there.

Hello Jacpops.

Yes, that is what I was told. The builder, Grupo Gomendio, bought this land 30 years ago and they also own the costline.

The beaches will be a part of the whole urbanisation. 1900 appartments, hotel, beachpromenade, medical senter, sportssenter, golf and tennis, stores, cafes and restaurants.

Best regards

Bispen

I was told 2008 for the Marina by Bennecke´s who are Gomendio´s sole agents for these properties. A friend of ours was looking at the plans in the pilot house.

Marcadores