Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Problems with this site

Is anybody else having difficulty with this site now. I find it a lot worse than before to follow and judging by the lack of posts so do a lot of others

Comentario

Think the problem is that on the main page it says webcam and forum coming soon people don't realise yet that the forum is up and running. I prefer the old site

Comentario

I'm finding it difficult to follow too - the old way seemed so much clearer, but maybe it's me....

Comentario

Normally when there is a new post it goes to the top of the list. This is very confusing. Please Admin put it back to how it was!

Comentario

Glad it's not just me then. But will they do anything about it?

Comentario

They may if they start losing posters. There doesn't seem to be many posting at the moment.

Comentario

It's ordened by "last post" and "descending" yet (like before) but remember that now you can re-order the threads as u like using the menu above.

Comentario

Eh!!! Now I .am more confussed than ever. Think I'll stick to the easier to follow sites for the time being

Comentario

I don't see any prolem at all, what's so difficult about it? This vBulletin style board is far superior to the phpbb style. I think you guys are either having a laugh or are just fans of the other forum just trying cause trouble.

Comentario

Not trying to cause problems. Prefer the old way but suppose with time will get used to it.

Comentario

this site

Site looks much better but must admit I've not found it as easy to use as before. Perhaps it's just 'teething problems'.

Comentario

I'm getting used to it now just takes time.

Comentario

I'm getting used to it too, just took a little time.

Comentario

This site

I think this site is so much worse than the old one. I liked it when you were able to see exactly what was happening in Torrevieja and the surrounding areas on a daily basis. Everything was detailed with timings and what was happening when and where. Why is there no info. on Easter for example???? Please bring back the old site or updates according to events. More people most agree with us surely? Thanks very much.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X