X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Glass curtains

Hi,

Anyone know of someone who can fit glass curtains or a standard glass patio type opening to an arch that forms part of an open balcony?

I am in the quesada area, and would need them fitting in the next 5 weeks.

cheers

Hmmph,,,
    surely someone on this forum must know of a local fiitter.
    looked throught the classified ads, but word of mouth and personal experience would be best.

cheers

phil

Comentario

Glass curtains have a office on the ground floor in the Habarneras centre opposite Carrefour. have not used them though!

Comentario

Give Tim/Annette of PPS a call on 606223834. They have just spent 9 days installing glass curtains on our terrace, (22 panes of glass) so wonderful, very pleased, doubt however, the glass would be installed within 5 weeks, took 7 weeks for our glass to be made.... Give them a call, tell them Marian gave you their number.

Marian

Comentario

Hi, called Annette, and i think glass curtains are over my budget, so i reckon its the standard framed glass i now have to look for as annette does not do the framed type.

any ideas on cost/company will be great.

cheers

phil

Comentario

glass curtains

durz, shame, good quality glass curtains.... and also good people to fit...

Marian

Comentario

Could someone explain what glass curtains are, I just can't picture them

Comentario

Glass curtains are panes of glass that do not need frames and can be pulled back so they open right out. They are used to enclosed balconies/patios. More expensive than the framed glass.

Comentario

Comentario

Glass Curtains

Hi all, with our glass curtains you can enjoy your terrace all year round. Visit our new showroom at PROCOMOBEL HOME CENTRE situated between La Mata & Guardamar on the N332 at the Lemon Tree Road junction. We, Cristal Glide and Glass Curtains have got a very nice display where people can come look, touch and ask any questions about the frameless glazing system. Or call 647579569 Bryn
                    CristalGlide WebSite | Welcome

Comentario

Hi I'm James and we are a manufacturer of frameless balcony systems in China.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m James from Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd. We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,sunshine room,screen&relative accessories and we also can offer you profiles.We also have ISO9001 and many other certificates.You can find more info on our website: or www.lihecn.cn.You also can find relative info in the attachment in the e-mail.If you have any unknown things about our products,pls don’t hesitate to contact me.We hope that we could have cooperation with you. Can you tell me your MSN&Skype to make our communication easier?

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated!
                      Have a nice day!
                      James
                      Best Rgds

E-mail&MSN:James19841005@hotmail.com
                      Yahoo:JamesLee19841005@yahoo.com
                      Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd.
                      Address:NO.68 XinQing Road,Suzhou Industrial Park,Jiangsu Province,China
                      Mobile:86-15062509815
                      Tel:86-512-62571830
                      Fax:86-512-65910781

Comentario

Steve ex fitter might be able to help, 625750952

Comentario

Frameless Balcony,Sunroom,Skylight,Screen,Profiles&Acces sori es

Thanks for your reply.Can you just tell me his contact details?

Comentario

Hi we used " Go Aluminium " to fit our conservatory after having them recommended to us. I can honestly say that they done a great job and turned up when they said they would and we have had no problems with the work that they had done., that was nearly 2yrs ago.

Tel office 966 720 017
                            Paul 618 774 190

They also have a unit on the industrial est in Los Montesinos so you can see their work.

Comentario

If you have any demands about our products,pls don't hesitate to contact me.

James

E-mail&MSN:James19841005@hotmail.com
                              Yahoo:JamesLee19841005@yahoo.com
                              Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd.
                              Address:NO.68 XinQing Road,Suzhou Industrial Park,Jiangsu Province,China
                              Mobile:86-15062509815
                              Tel:86-512-62571830

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X